FGASA launches EXCLUSIVE medical & accident cover products for Members
After months of consultation with Corporate membership partner Accident Angels, FGASA is excited to announce the launch of a day to day Medical & Accident cover product, EXCLUSIVE to FGASA Members. Understanding the risks involved in the field and the need for affordable day to day medical care and accidental injury cover, FGASA has partnered with Unity Health to make this unique medical insurance product available to all our Guides and Members.
How does this benefit FGASA Members?
- Exclusivity for FGASA Members
- Comprehensive & affordable for as little as R 476.00 per month
- Nationwide GP network with over 4000 GP’s and no co-payments. It is an open network, meaning GP’s can be added to the network from time to time, by Unity Health.
- Unlimited prescribed medication.
- 27 Chronic conditions covered, accompanied with a Chronic disease management programme, which means that Members will be guided through their Chronic condition on a monthly basis. Medication can be couriered to your home or your Unity Health GP.
- Hospitalization at any private hospital in South Africa.
- Emergency transportation covered via road or air.
- Easy-to-find network providers via the Unity Health mobile App.
- Wellness programme including pap smears, health screening and a vaccination programme. These can be done at any Clicks, Dischem, Pick ‘n Pay, Local Choice, Alpha Pharm and Medicare Pharmacies.
- Employee assistance programme including legal advice, trauma counselling and financial advice.
- Accidental Death Benefit – a death due to an accident will pay out R25 000 per Principal Member & Spouse Dependent
To get more information about this exclusive offer, please join us on 9 March 2022 for a virtual presentation by Unity Health and a chance to ask any questions you may have.
Unity Health Product Summary Feb 2022