The purpose of this membership form is to obtain from you the information we need to register you as a member of FGASA. We also need to collect information from you which is required by CATHSSETA for statistical and registration reasons.
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM PROPERLY BY:
- Completing all sections of the form CLEARLY in capital OR block letters (Illegible forms will not be processed).
- Signing the form including the Code and Conduct section.
- Attaching to the form your proof of payment. ALL bank charges are to be for YOUR account.
- Attaching to the form your valid First Aid certificate if you already have one (required for FGASA qualification).
- Emailing a recent Jpeg photo or attaching to the form a passport size photo for your membership card. DO NOT fax photos.
- Marking the Nature Guide or Marine Guide tick box according to which study material you require.
- You need to register as a member with FGASA at least TWO months before being allowed to write the FGASA exams.
- Exam fees are NOT included in the registration fee. Please see exam application form.
- When making a payment/deposit CLEARLY state your name so that your payment can be located on the bank statement.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Annual subscription fees are payable 1 year from registration date, otherwise membership will no longer be valid.